As a new blogger in the world of lifestyle blogs, I have to say that I really admire you ladies for seemingly always having something interesting going on. I, on the other hand, do not. Sometimes I've struggled to come up with a good post for the day because right now, my blog doesn't fit into any sort of special mold. Yes, I'm getting married, but I don't have a year of planning to feature. I don't have babies, and I haven't actually gone through a PCS with the soon-to-be hubs yet. So, for now, I inundate you lovelies with my innermost thoughts. (You're welcome.)
The point is, it's hard to gain a big following! It took me almost four years with my book blog, and I imagine that it's even harder with a personal blog. Regardless, I'm doing this because I want to meet people and kind of expand my range, if that makes sense. So, long story short(ish), I signed up for the Chaotic Goddess Guest Post Swap! It's a really fun little feature in which we get paired with another blogger and take over their blog for the day...boost viewership and helps you meet new people!
